Friday, July 2, 2010

My favourite Things BOM Block 8

This months block is that of HOME, I wish my house looked like this one, and was somewhere in rural France or Italy, but my house is just an old Police Station in rural NSW, Australia.
I hope you are enjoying and using these patterns, a few have ask about a final product that is made out of them, but unfortunately or fortunately, I am sewing as we go along as well. I have used the blocks for the stitcheries on gifts, so I am hoping you can just keep them in a file somewhere and use them as you like, there is no copyright on them so go crazy, please send me any photos of what you have made out of them. I will be posting some mandala in the next few weeks, I hope you enjoy them, I really love sewing them in varigated thread.
Here is the link to this months block:

No comments:

Post a Comment